1. remove our paper label band
2. loosen the container cap, to vent
3. heat in the microwave for 1.5 – 2.5 minutes
- or -
1. pre-heat oven to 350
2. remove contents from container & place into an oven-safe dish
3. heat in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes
For best taste, we highly recommend toasting our waffles, donuts and any breads that come with our meals.
We recommend thawing frozen meals in the refrigerator overnight and only thawing meals that will be consumed the following day.
Once the meal is thawed, follow the our "reheating refrigerated meals" instructions.
get on the list
mon + thurs
9:00 am — 5:00 pm
tues + fri
9:00 am — 6:00 pm
get a meal right now